- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What type of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities.
What data do we collect?
Equasense collects the following data:
- Person identification information (name, email address, phone number)
- Website user statistics
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Equasense with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Sign up to our mailing list or ask us to contact you
- Request an appointment or quote for services
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
- Direct message us with your email address on social media
We also receive personal information indirectly from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Routine website user information via Google Analytics
How will we use your data?
Equasense collects your data so that we can:
- Process your requests, manage any account you have with us
- Let you know when we update our services
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like.
- Send you our newsletter and other informative emails (if you have requested this)
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- (a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
- (b) We have a legitimate interest in the context of being able to provide you with the information you have requested and to be able to send newsletters and service update emails.
How do we store your data?
We do not share your personal data with any other organisation or individual.
Equasense securely stores your data on laptops and on paper records such as copies of invoices etc securely stored in a dedicated area at our business address of 34 Beighton Close, Lower Earley, RG6 4HZ.
Equasense will keep your personal information supplied in connection with providing a service for two years after our last contact from you. If you have signed up for updates on our services, we will keep this data until we hear from you that you wish to no longer receive these updates. Once this time period has expired, or we have received this request, we will delete your data by deleting it from the laptop and any back up and shredding any paper copies.
Equasense would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Equasense from contacting you for marketing purposes.
If you no longer wish to be contacted for marketing purposes, please email us.
What are your data protection rights?
Equasense would like to make you sure you are fully aware of all your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – you have the right to ask Equasense for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – you have the right to request that Equasense correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask Equasense to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Equasense erase your personal data, in certain circumstances.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Equasense restrict the processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Equasense’s processing of your personal data, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
or write to us: Equasense, 34 Beighton Close, Lower Earley, Reading, RG6 4HZ
What are cookies?
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What type of cookies do we use?
There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
Functionality – Equasense uses these cookies so that we recognises you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and what location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used.
How to manage cookies
You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and remove cookies from your browser. However in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: 34 Beighton Close, Lower Earley, Reading, RG6 4HZ
How to contact the appropriate authority
Should you wish to report a complaint, or if you feel that Equasense has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office.
Helpline: 0303 123 1113