Equasense brings you experience in leading organisation level equality, diversity and inclusion strategies alongside expertise in quantitative analysis, research project leadership and communication of complex ideas built over two decades.
Ellie also has 6 years of experience of leading Equality, Diversity and Inclusion strategy at first Departmental and then Institutional level in a Higher Education Institution including devising targets, strategy and action plans and applying for external accreditation through Athena SWAN and Race Equality Charter Mark schemes.
Ellie has a particular interest in gender and race, but with broader experience.
- 3.5 years of experience as Head of Department of one of the top ranking Meteorology Departments in the world with responsibility for the management of 50 academics.
- In demand as a speaker on gender equity in science.
- Line manager and mentor to all levels of staff.
- Board level experience as a Trustee and President (2016-18) of the Royal Meteorological Society.
- Teacher and trainer from primary school to adults. STEM ambassador and volunteer.